Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February Mosquito

Ok, here it is, almost the end of February…..and believe it or not, my husband was sitting at his computer working when he heard this sound……CLICK HERE and push play.  Can you believe it?  When my husband heard the sound buzzing around his head his thoughts turned to “mosquito” but he brushed it off thinking…..mosquitoes aren’t supposed to be out this time of the year and the next thing he knew, ZAP…the mosquito had found his target on my husbands thumb.  Although the pictures aren’t so great….it is absolutely a mosquito….a dead mosquito, but still a mosquito.  Wonder where this one has been hiding all winter?  I guess he stuck his nose in where it wasn’t wanted – Ha!  Wow, I guess with the warmer weather we’ve been having, even the mosquitoes think it’s summer. 

IMG_0278

IMG_0276

No comments: