Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beautiful Morning With Sky Full Of Clouds

As I was sitting at our dining room table this morning, eating breakfast, I looked out the window and saw the sky filled with row upon row of billowing, white fluffy clouds.  I don’t ever remember seeing the clouds look like this…….filling the entire sky.  Since I was in the house, I wasn’t sure what setting to use on my camera so I took the first photo on an indoor setting and the second one was taken on a snow scene setting.  After these two photos were taken, the sky was losing detail so I didn’t try more settings but it amazes me how I can take a picture of the exact same scenery and get two totally looking photos.

IMG_0162

IMG_0163

One last parting shot (camera on manual) before I post this blog.  Although I didn’t hear anything, it looks like a jet, or two, or even maybe three had passed by.  There are three distinct lines running through the clouds.   

IMG_0165

While typing this blog, a Primary song (I Know That My Savior Loves Me) keeps playing over and over in my mind.  At the beginning of the second verse, it states this:  Now I am here in a beautiful place…… Then it ends with the chorus stating:  I know that my Savior loves me.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love your blogs. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

those clouds do look differant and pretty....Janis...