Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 2018 Visiting Teaching Handout

I love the new direction we have been given with regards to visiting teaching.  It makes it nice that we are given a principle to follow each month in meeting the needs of the sisters we are over for visiting teaching.  This month the Visiting Teaching Principle is "Pray For Each Sister By Name".  I don't think this principle needs any explanation - the principle itself states it all!  What a wonderful blessing we can give to others, just by praying for them.  It not only blesses those receiving, but it also truly blesses the person offering the prayer.
The visiting teaching handout I chose to put together this month includes the statement given by David A. Bednar.  Pray - Hear - Heed!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thankd your so much for this one. Your handout is lovely. I too love the direction they are taking with Visiting Teaching. I know they are trying to help us all be more aware of one another than ever before and come togehter in unity and love.
Love and hugs!

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Love this hand out, so springy and pretty. Like you and, LeAnn, I love the new direction we have for VT. Some of my ladies are hard to give a lesson to, hard to catch...but easy to love. A cute reminder like this is sometimes all you need to make a difference for someone who is struggling or just a reminder that they are loved. Thank you!!

I hope you are thawing out over there...I'll be glad when it's not so grey and drab.

Hugs and Love,
Barb