Friday, February 24, 2017

March 2017 Visiting Teaching Handout/Poster

The Visiting Teaching message for the month of March is titled "The Enabling Power of Jesus Christ and His Atonement".
In making my handout/poster for the month, I chose the passage from Philippians.  How powerful, the words written in that verse, giving hope to all.

And, because I couldn't make up my third mind and just choose one, I made another one to include the words of President Uchtdorf.  He stated it perfectly......"If We Humble Ourselves and Have Faith!"  So much of our lives are centered around being humble and having faith.  As stated by President Henry B. Eyring in a Conference talk given in April of 2012.....Acting on even a twig of faith allows God to grow it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi Marsha~

Really beautiful posters! I love Visiting Teaching, and those would be perfect little reminders to hang on the fridge or keep by the computer. Don't you just love, Pres. Uchtdorf's spirit!! Thank you for sharing, you are so creative.

I was released from my YW calling last week, so I'm working on getting back into RS. So far, I'm loving it! I think I needed some adult conversation... ;0) The lessons are so wonderful.

Enjoy the snow . . . :0/

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Those are good thoughts for us...Max

LeAnn said...

I love both of your quote posters; they are lovely. I really like the message for the month. I love the Savior and His Atonement so this is such a great theme for the RS messages. Hugs~

Stefanie said...

Thank you for sharing. I will be sharing these with my sister I visit.