Friday, April 18, 2014

Sliced Strawberries With Vanilla Yogurt

Until last week, I had never tasted sliced strawberries topped with yogurt.  I spend the past two weeks in Utah and my sister had a big bowl of sliced strawberries.

IMG_8373

I took a lot of those sliced strawberries and put them in a smaller cereal bowl.

IMG_8374

From there, I was informed that you smother the strawberries with a large helping of vanilla yogurt.

IMG_8379

And that’s it………………….now all there was left to do was eat it and savor the flavor.

IMG_8376

If you are like me and have never tried eating sliced strawberries with vanilla yogurt, give it a try.  This tastes as good as any dessert out there.  I raved about it so much that my other sister bought some more strawberries and yogurt for me.  Besides eating it just to eat it, I also had it several times for breakfast.  Do yourself a favor and give this yumminess a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was yummy too. It Was good as it looked....Janis....

Seth and Natalie said...

That does look super good. All I need now is some strawberries. And vanilla yogurt. Luckily, I already have the bowl. :)