Monday, April 28, 2014

Black Bean Brownie Cake

I found a recipe on this blog for Black Bean Blender Brownies…. (Gluten Free).  I thought they sounded so good and she claimed that you could not tell they were made with black beans so I gave them a try.  I did not use gluten flour but regular flour and they turned out great.  And she was right…..not even a hint of bean flavor comes out in these.  I doubled the batch and used a cake pan and mine did not turn out like brownies, but more like a cake texture.  Who knows, where doubling the recipe I could have put in a little bit more of this or a little bit less of that.  Whatever the reason, it was delicious!

IMG_8426  IMG_8427

Topped of with a glass of milk and MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!

IMG_8430

IMG_8429

Black Bean Brownie Cake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure does look good , Ill try a piece....Janis....

Anonymous said...

yummers you know me and brownies. They have to be pretty bad not to be good....I really like brownies. Max