Monday, August 6, 2018

Vintage Car Show

On June 23rd, my husband and I traveled down the road a bit to go and see a vintage car show.  Wow, when you look at some of the vehicles that were there, I'm think'n somebody has a lot of time and money.  Some of the cars were pretty spectacular.  Below are a few of my favorites.
 
 
 
And how can we forget the pair of dice hanging from the rear-view mirror.
 
I think my favorite was the Dodgem Bumper Car made to run on the open roads.  I can remember as a youth, spending time at Saratoga Springs, in Lehi, Utah, riding the dodge cars.  Fun times!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Love your shows. Those are awesome!

LeAnn said...

One of my favorite things to do is visit car shows like these. I am still looking for a 1952 Chevrolet in light and dark green. It is a car my husband then boyfriend bought as seniors in High School for $160.00. It lasted through a year at the U of U and while he was on his mission.
I loved these fun photos.
Loving thoughts and hugs sent for you!