Friday, May 4, 2012

One Man's Trash

One man's trash, isn't someone elses treasure.  This is the first derogatory blog I have posted but today, I guess it just hit me at the right moment.  This blog is about one of my biggest pet peeves........ LITTERBUGS!  I was out taking pictures today when I noticed that right in front of our home, along the highway, there were bunches of littler.  I just took a few pictures to give you an example of how rude some folks are!  Granted, their trash may be packaged in pretty blues, yellows, or whatever color you can imagine, but they are not pretty out in front of someones yard.  It's beyond me how others can so carelessly toss their junk out of their cars at any given moment.  As I have mentioned before, our youth group cleans along the highways twice a year and you can't believe all the junk we collect.  Bags and bags full.  Basically, if it can fit through a car window, you can find it along the path of some Litterbug. Wake up people!  Trash your own life if you must but please respect the lives and property of others.


2 comments:

Mady said...

You know what I also find disturbing about the trash you're finding, someone was driving while drinking those. Like you say, they can trash their lives but why trash others (figuratively and literally) in the process.

Anonymous said...

You get my vote also. People that litter make me angry. If everyone did that, can you imagine our ugly and surroundings would become. YUK Max