Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Snow....Dingy Works of Art

I posted a picture on Instagram and decided to write it up on a blog, too.  I went for a ride on March 5th and was amazed at how once beautiful piles of white snow had melted into dingy works of art!  This beautiful art was down every road I took.  Our little town really got plastered with snow this year and the piles of snow alongside the roads were huge.  But as it melted, oh the art....totally amazing.
 
As I was driving down one of the main roads, I saw at least 50 head of deer in a driveway.  I stopped in the middle of the road (in a small town such as ours, this is legal (I guess it's legal....everyone does it) and everyone just eventually goes around you) to take a picture.  As there were 3 cars stopped behind me, I hurriedly took a picture and moved on.  Didn't get a great shot of all the deer so after going to the grocery store I backtracked to get another picture, but the deer were all gone.
When I got to the grocery store, this is what I had to wade through after getting out of my car.
Hopefully, that time of the year has now passed, not to return!  I like snow but we had a bit much, this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty pictures looks like winter for sure

LeAnn said...

I did like the photos of the snow art. We can find the beautiful in nature if we look. That is a lot of deer to see at once. Are they down lower for good this year. Well, it is good that the weather is improving. Today was the best day for better temperatures.
Blessings and hugs!