Monday, March 25, 2019

Magpie Snow Angels

Earlier this winter, say...............we're talking the first part of January, I threw some bits and pieces of bread crumbs out in the snow.  I was surprised at what happened next.  It wasn't long after tossing the bread out the door, that magpies were flying in to get their easy feast.  After they left, I went outside to take pictures of the prints they had left in the snow.  I have some photos that were taken in the early evening and some that were taken the next day in the sun. 
These pictures took me back to the day when I would lie in the snow, wave my feet and arms and make snow angels. 
Well, we didn't make snow angels that day, but the magpies sure made some pretty angels of their own.
 
 
 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, those are some amazing photos of what the Magpies did. I would say very unique. It’s fun to see a post for you; I’ve missed you.
Blessings and hugs!