Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Nashville Tribute Band Christmas Concert

Now let's see.....hmmmmm.....how does that old saying go?....."The further I go, the behinder I get?"....or something like that.  It seems that the past few months has been difficult for me to get up the ambition to write on my blog.  I feel I need to do it but when it comes right down to the actual process, I keep putting it off.  I should have actually written this blog in the beginning of December.  On December 3, 2016, I went to the Nashville Tribute Band Christmas concert in Idaho Falls with my daughter and her husband.  It was a pretty quick sell-out crowd and the only seats we could get by each other was for me to sit right behind them, which I actually ended up enjoying more because we weren't always leaning across someone to talk to someone else.
This concert was great on one hand, but a disappointment on the other.  This group can put on a great show and I was so excited but the problem was, they sang very few Christmas songs and sang a lot of songs that they had sung at a concert I attended earlier this summer.  Don't get me wrong, they were good, but I WANTED CHRISTMAS!
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were having a good time anyway and that is what counts...Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love Nashville Tribute Band. They sing a song about missionaries (can't remember the name) that makes me tear up every time. Looks like a good concert even without Christmas songs. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha~

Blogging has been hit and miss for me for a while. It just seems like it is always the last thing on my list of, "to do's", and I rarely get through that list... :0) I have vowed to be better, but we'll see about that.

Hugs,
Barb