Monday, May 9, 2011

Majestic Mt. McCaleb

Do I live in a place of beauty, or what.  On my way to work this morning I looked over at Mt. McCaleb and look at the view I was privileged to see.  My first thought was....if I pull over to take pictures I will be a little late.  I bet you can guess what my second thought was and which thought won out.  My family gave me some money for Christmas so I could purchase myself a "Point and Shoot" camera.  I have a bigger camera but it is much to large to carry in my purse.  Now, with my new point and shoot, I am always pulling off the road to take pictures.  I never knew I could get so much joy out of taking pictures.  It all started about three years ago when my father gave me my first, nice camera...a Canon Powershot S5.  A year previous to that, my husband gave me a little point and shoot Kodak for Christmas and I've been totally hooked on photography ever since.  


No comments: