Saturday, July 23, 2016

July Horseshoe Tree

Wow, summer hits and things get a bit busy around here.  As a matter of fact, I didn’t even change my horseshoe tree for the month of June.  For July, I had everything, but didn’t even get it changed until the 2nd……almost missing the 4th.  But, I did get it changed out from the month of May……………….yeah, better late, than never.

IMG_3073

Oh dear, it’s almost August and I haven’t even thought about what to put on my horseshoe tree.  Maybe something to do with school, or…………………………..?  Or, maybe………………………?  My mind is at a total blank for August………….Hmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super neat. If nothing comes to mind for August use July another month. You can be patriotic all the time :)

LeAnn said...

I love your decoration for the 4th. I dont know what happened with me but I didnt put out any decorations for July. I dont even have any for August. I do like your horseshoe one that can be changed. Blessings😊

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can think of during Aug. is keeping cool. Guess hanging ice cubes would melt. Ha Ha.

Seth and Natalie said...

That is cute! Hang up little pencils and wooden apples for back to school stuff, except no one in your house is going back to school. Soooo, maybe flowers?