Monday, February 24, 2014

Chickadee – dee – dee

When I went outside this morning, I heard and saw three chickadee’s flying from tree to tree and then to our bridal wreath spirea bushes.  I followed them from tree to tree to bush, trying to get a picture.  Just when I was about to give up and was just standing there, one came and landed on the spirea bush right next to me.  Snap – got a good picture.

IMG_8182

Chickadees are one of my favorite, little birds.  They take me back to my childhood and the fun I had trying to imitate their call.  While searching YouTube, I came across this song about the Chickadee.  If you don’t want to be singing this song all day long, I’d advise you not to watch the video.  If you want your spirits lifted and something that will put you in a happy place, then by all means………………. WATCH THE VIDEO!

Chickadee Music Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE THESE cute little birds, I sings with them, THAT IS A CUTE SONG....Janis....

Anonymous said...

I go out under my pine trees and call chick a dee dee all the time and they come perch above my head. Neighbors probably think I am crazy but I really like those little birds...Max