Saturday, October 15, 2011

Moose Crossing

I was just starting to get breakfast ready this morning when I looked out our dining room window and noticed a truck stopped in the middle of the road.  I told my husband that there was a truck there and they were probably looking for deer, since deer hunting season just opened.  He got up and looked out the window and said they were looking at a moose and it was coming across the road.  I made a mad dash (literally) for my camera.  I took a couple of photos, one of him going over the fence.  My husband said to get a continuous shot.....it doesn't dawn on me very often that I can actually do videos from my camera.  So, what it all boils down to is that (WAHOO) I actually got a still shot and a video.  I am totally psyched about it.  The pictures aren't too clear because I was shooting through my dining room window, but still........................!


 

No comments: