Monday, September 12, 2011

Looking For The Positive

Remember me blogging yesterday about my beautiful flower pot that my sister gave me?  I love flowers.

Well, this is how it looks today.  Looks like the deer decided to have a special meal of petunias.  It's one of those catch-22 situations.  I love to see the deer all over our yard but I hate the destruction they cause.  I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too, huh. 
 

Also, this is what the sky looks like at this moment.  Very dark clouds hanging over the yard and thunder in the distance.  Hope the rain stays in the distance.  Normally, I'd be very thankful for the rain.

But.....all our hay is still raked in rows, ready to bale.  It rained just long enough yesterday so the hay could not be baled today.  I'm still looking for the positive in this situation.  Nature?
 

No comments: